FOCUS Difference Maker Program
We are in the process of rolling out a new award program! You will now be able to nominate your FOCUS Facilitator as a “Difference Maker!” The “Difference Maker” award program will take the place of the FOCUS School of the Year.
The Facilitator chosen as the “Difference Maker” will receive a $1,000 cash to be used however they choose. The “Difference Maker” will be chosen based on their school’s activities, their level of involvement with FOCUS, and the creation of successful prevention activities and events.
In order to be considered for the Difference Maker Contest, your Facilitator must be nominated by April 13, 2018.
- The FOCUS Facilitator must be nominated using the Difference Maker form, which can be found on our website at thefocusprogram.com.
- The winner must be registered as a FOCUS Facilitator (register at thefocusprogram.com/registration).
- The school’s FOCUS activities that were led by the Facilitator.
- The Facilitators level of involvement with FOCUS throughout the year.
- The Facilitator has demonstrated dedication and commitment to creating successful prevention activities and events.
Winner Will Receive:
The selected Difference Maker will receive $1,000 cash to be used however they choose.