Your use of these materials for The FOCUS Program is subject to certain terms and conditions. When you use the materials, you agree to the terms of this license agreement.
Terms and Conditions of Agreement
- You may use the materials in connection with your role as facilitator of The FOCUS Program and for no other purpose.
- You may make copies of the materials only as necessary to perform your duties as facilitator.
- You may not post the materials online or any website without our prior, written permission.
- You may not alter the materials in any manner.
- You must use the materials under the name of The FOCUS Program. You may not change the name of The FOCUS Program or use a substitute name for the program.
- This license is non-transferable. You may not distribute or otherwise transfer these materials to anyone else without our prior, written permission.
- This license will continue for as long as you remain a facilitator. We reserve the right to terminate this license if you fail to abide by any of these terms and conditions.
Under this license, you have a limited, nonexclusive right to use these materials for The FOCUS Program in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth above. We remain the owner of all right, title, and interest in these materials and in the name The FOCUS Program. You agree that your use of the name as a facilitator inures to our benefit and that you will not acquire any rights in the name or any goodwill associated with the name.
The FOCUS Program